The ocean is one of THE most incredible places on our planet and it is so sad that it keeps getting threatened by pollution from humans on earth. Everyday wonderful ocean animals lives are being threatened and destroyed due to our ignorance. It is up to us to help preserve our oceans incredible creatures and its natural beauty. There are so many easy things that we can do to contribute to our earth and help save our oceans. We all inhabit the same land and all deserve to be treated with love and happiness. Lets all help each other, band together, and create happy pollution free seas! To date we have donated thousands to ocean conservation causes, and are extremely proud that you guys help support and make this dream happen!
five E A S Y things you can do for our oceans:
- BUY A REUSABLE STRAW!! We use 500 million plastic straws a day alone in the U.S. That's appalling.
- Reduce your carbon impact, walk or ride a bike! Get some fresh air, the planet and your body will L O V E you!
- Go veg! Just by going veg you save 30 sqft of forests, 45lbs of grain, 1,100 gallons of water and 20lbs of CO2 a D A Y. It's insane. And completely delicious, we highly recommend it.
- Take 3 for the S E A! Next time you are running around on the beach, swimming in the ocean or just relaxing..take the time to pick up 3 items of trash you see. (bonus if you pick up more)
- Bring your own! Bring your own reusable water bottle or coffee mug on the go. No need for the creepy plastic, enjoy it with some love out of something more.
who we support:
The organization’s urgent attention is on the Endangered Southern Resident killer whales of the Pacific Northwest. These three pods, J Pod, K Pod and L Pod, have been decimated by the depletion of prey resources, the accumulation of marine toxins, increased acoustic disturbance and harassment, and the destruction of salmon spawning and nearshore habitats, the nurseries of the Salish Sea.